★★★★★ 1 vote5
6boneless chicken breasts
2eggs, slightly beaten
1 1/2 cbread crumbs (seaoned with salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder)
1/4 lbbutter plus 1-2 tablespoons
1 can(s)(10 ounce) chicken gravy
1/3 cslivered almonds
How to Make Chicken Almondine
- Dip chicken breasts in eggs.
Coat with seasoned bread crumbs.
- Put chicken breasts in refrigerator i hour, so coating will stick better.
- Melt 1/4 pound butter in baking pan.
- Place chicken in pan and bake for 45 minutes at 375 degrees, turning once during baking.
- Brown slivered almonds in 1-2 tbsp. butter.
- Heat chicken gravy. Pour gravy over cooked chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle almonds over chicken breast and gravy.
Serve over rice.