★★★★★ 1 vote5
- boneless chicken breasts
- eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 c
- bread crumbs (seaoned with salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder)
- 1/4 lb
- butter plus 1-2 tablespoons
- 1 can(s)
- (10 ounce) chicken gravy
- 1/3 c
- slivered almonds
How to Make Chicken Almondine
- 1Dip chicken breasts in eggs.
Coat with seasoned bread crumbs.
- 2Put chicken breasts in refrigerator i hour, so coating will stick better.
- 3Melt 1/4 pound butter in baking pan.
- 4Place chicken in pan and bake for 45 minutes at 375 degrees, turning once during baking.
- 5Brown slivered almonds in 1-2 tbsp. butter.
- 6Heat chicken gravy. Pour gravy over cooked chicken breasts.
- 7Sprinkle almonds over chicken breast and gravy.
Serve over rice.