Cheesy Slow-Cooker Chicken
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 2 clove
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s)
- cheddar cheese soup
- 1/4 c
- fresh parsley or 1 1/2 tablespoons dried
- 1 c
- parmesan cheese, grated
How to Make Cheesy Slow-Cooker Chicken
- 1Place 3 breasts in bottom of slow cooker. Salt and pepper lightly and add the crushed garlic. Repeat with next 3 breasts.
- 2Mix all three cans of soup in a mixing bowl and pour over the chicken.
- 3Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Serve over hot pasta, potatoes, or rice, and garnish with grated Parmesan and parsley. Voila!