Cheesy Quesadilla Chicken Nacho Pizza
- 1 bag(s)
- 10 inch soft tortillias
- 3 bag(s)
- shredded mexican cheese
- 3 large
- boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 can(s)
- mexican rotel tomatoes and chiles
- 1 1/2 c
- crushed tortillia chips
- 1/2 c
- la preferida jared mild jalopenos
- 1/4 c
- la preferida juice from jar of jalopenos
- 1 bunch
- green onions
How to Make Cheesy Quesadilla Chicken Nacho Pizza
- 1Bake the chicken at 350 until done around 20 min. Take out of the oven and let cool.
- 2Once Chicken is cooled pull it apart like pulled beef.
Put it in a medium sauce pan and turn it on med heat. then add the can of mexican rotel tomatoes and chilies and the jared jalopeno juice once hot simmer it for about 15 min. take out and set aside
- 3Now get a baking sheet out 9x11 works great preheat oven to 350 ....place 6-8 soft tortillias on it cover half of each one and then fold over. on the top add the chicken mixture..then the jalopenos adjust to your taste. Finally add about another handful of shredded cheese on the top then the crushed tortillia chips. do this to each one....place them in the oven around 10-15 min.
- 4When they are done garnish them with green onions and sour cream ENJOY let me know how you liked it!!