Cheesy Herb Chicken Crescent Roll Ups
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 can(s)pillsbury crescent dinner rolls
1 can(s)cream of chicken with herbs soup
1 ccolby/monterrey jack cheese mix, shredded
4 ozcream cheese, room temperature
2 Tbspbutter, soft
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1 can(s)mushroom pieces
3 tsponion flakes, dehydrated
1 bag(s)chicken breast strips, finely chopped
2 ccolby/monterrey jack cheese mix, shredded
How to Make Cheesy Herb Chicken Crescent Roll Ups
- Set oven at 350. Spray a 9X13 dish with cooking spray (I prefer Butter Flavor PAM). Have cream cheese and butter sitting out to soften while you prepare the chicken and soup mixture
- Mix together in a bowl: milk, 1 cup colby/monterrey jack cheese, and undiluted cream of chicken with herbs soup. Sit to the side
- Cook chicken in skillet and season to taste with garlic pepper or your favorite seasoning (i.e. seasoning salt, salt and pepper). Finely chop chicken strips and sit to the side.
- For filling -- In a bowl mix the soft cream cheese and butter until very smooth, then add in garlic powder. Add in the chopped chicken, mushroom pieces, onion flakes, and cheese; mix well until combined. Add in 2 tablespoons milk; mix to combine (add a little more if the mixture seems too dry).
- Unroll crescent rolls. Place 1-2 tablespoons of the chicken mixture on top of each crescent triangle, then roll up starting at the larger end.
- Pour a small amount of soup mixture on the bottom of the dish, just enough to cover. Then place the crescent rolls seam-side down on top of the soup mixture in the dish.
- Pour the remaning soup mixture on top and sprinkle with 1 cup or more grated cheese or amount desired. Bake for 35 minutes.