Cheesy Crock Pot Chicken
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1- 1 1/2 lbboneless, skinless chicken breast
1 8 ozbar of cream cheese
1 10 3/4 ozcan of cream of chicken soup
1 pkggood seasonings italian salad dressing & recipe mix
How to Make Cheesy Crock Pot Chicken
- Wash chicken breast and set in bottom of crock pot(salt & pepper if desired.)
- In small pot melt butter and cream cheese.
- Add soup plus a half can of water and mix everything together.
- Add seasoning packet and stir until well mixed.
- Pour contents of pot over chicken in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours.
- Serve over rice or noodles.