Cheesy Crock Pot Chicken
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1- 1 1/2 lb
- boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 stick
- 1 8 oz
- bar of cream cheese
- 1 10 3/4 oz
- can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 pkg
- good seasonings italian salad dressing & recipe mix
How to Make Cheesy Crock Pot Chicken
- 1Wash chicken breast and set in bottom of crock pot(salt & pepper if desired.)
- 2In small pot melt butter and cream cheese.
- 3Add soup plus a half can of water and mix everything together.
- 4Add seasoning packet and stir until well mixed.
- 5Pour contents of pot over chicken in crock pot.
- 6Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours.
- 7Serve over rice or noodles.