Cheesy Chicken Hot Dish
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbnoodles cooked as directed on package.
1 csliced carrots
1 cdiced celery
1/2 cfrozen peas
1 can(s)roasted garlic mushroom soup
1 can(s)cream of onion soup
1/2 clite sour cream
2-3chicken breasts cooked and cut up
1 cshredded cheese, mild cheddar and a bit of shredded parmesan
1/4 ccrumbled bacon, more if you like
30crumbled crackers. low fat but not saltine.
3/4 ccheese shredded. a combination of sharp and mild cheddar works well
·parmesan cheese totaste
How to Make Cheesy Chicken Hot Dish
- Put water on to cook noodles. and cook them according to package directions. Drain.
- Cook carrots in pan with just enough water to cover them. Put lid on pot and simmer on low until almost done. about 15 minutes.
- Add celery cook about 5 minutes, then add peas. Simmer all for another 5 minutes. Do not drain.
- Dump the veggie mix into a very large bowl. Add the soups undiluted and the sour cream. Stir to combine.
- Add NOODLES, Chicken, bacon and cheese. Stir to combine.
- Pour into a 9x13 in pan. Cover with tin foil and set in the fridge for 1 hour or overnight.
- Heat oven to 350. Bake covered at 350 for 35 minutes
- Mix the topping together and at 35 minutes remove the casserole and sprinkle the mix evenly over the the casserole. I like to sprinkle shredded parmesan to top of this
- Bake uncovered at 350 for another 30 minutes or until browned on top and heated evenly.