- 1 1/2 lb
- cooked chicken, diced
- 16 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- red onion, chopped
- 2 can(s)
- enchilada sauce (15 ounce cans)
- 2 c
- mexican blend shredded cheese
- corn tortillas (32 ounce pkg)
How to Make Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
- 1Combine cooked chicken, chopped onion and softened cream cheese in bowl.
- 2Heat enchilada sauce in skillet on low (I used the one I cooked the chicken in)
- 3Dip one tortilla at a time in enchilada sauce (so it doesn't crack or break), shake off excess sauce in skillet, place a heaping tablespoon of filling on one side of tortilla and roll up. Place seam side down in 13 x 9 baking dish.
- 4After all of the enchiladas are in the baking dish, pour the remaining enchilada sauce over the top and sprinkle with shredded cheese. NOTE: My daughter prefers to put thin slices of Velveta cheese on top rather than the shredded cheese.
- 5Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and cheese has melted.