Cheddar Chicken Crumble (Cook from Frozen!)
Anthony Nicometi Jr
- individually frozen chicken breast
- 3 c
- cheddar crutons (crushed up)
- 1 1/2 c
- mayonnaise, seasoned as desired (i used paprika, garlic powder, black pepper, and tumeric)
- olive oil or butter (to grease your dish
How to Make Cheddar Chicken Crumble (Cook from Frozen!)
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and grease the bottom of your 9x13 pan with butter or olive oil
- 2Lay the frozen chicken in the pan, trying not to overlap. Spread the top with the seasoned mayonnaise on top and sides of chicken, but not on the bottom.
- 3Take handfuls of the crushed crutons, and sprinkle atop the mayo smothered chicken. Then pop into the 400 degree oven for about 90 minutes or until internal of 166 is reached. While in the oven, Cover with foil once desired golden brown color is achoeved, however long in the oven that may be.
- 4Allow to cool for 10 mins, and serve!
Remember, Flavor can be changed by changing the flavor of the cruton!