Cauliflower & Buffalo Chicken Casserole
Total Fat: 20.3 g
Total Carbohydrate: 6.2 g
Dietary Fiber: 2.6 g
Protein: 21.4 g
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbchicken breast cut into ½ inch cubes
1 1/2 tspsalt
2 Tbspgarlic powder
6 Tbsphot pepper sauce or buffalo sauce
2 cfiesta blend or cojack cheese
1 cbacon, crumbled
1 cdiced green onion
How to Make Cauliflower & Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Preheat oven to 400F. In a large bowl mix together the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder & hot sauce.
- Add the cauliflower florets and stir to coat.
- Scoop the cauliflower into a cooking sprayed coated 9 x 13 inch baking dish, leaving behind as much of the olive oil/hot sauce mix as possible.
- Bake the cauliflower for 30-35 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes, until cooked through and starting to brown.
- While the cauliflower is cooking, add the cubed chicken to the bowl with the leftover olive oil/hot sauce mix and stir to coat.
- Top the cooked cauliflower with the raw marinated chicken.
- In a bowl mix together the cheese, bacon & green onion and top the raw chicken with the cheese mix.
- Return the casserole to the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the topping is bubbly.