Cajun Chicken Lasagna
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkglasagna noodles 16oz
1 Tbspgarlic chopped
1 lbandouille sausage, quartered and sliced
2 jar(s)alfredo sauce 10 ounce, divided
1 lbchicken breast,boneless,skinless cut in chunks
1 1/2 lbmozarella cheese shredded
2 tspcajun seasoning
1/2 cparmesan cheese
1 tspdried sage
1/2 cchopped onion
1/4 cred bell pepper chopped
How to Make Cajun Chicken Lasagna
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until dente, drain.
- In skillet over medium heat, combine sausage, chicken and Cajun seasoning and sage. Cook until chicken is no longer pink. Remove meat from skillet and set aside.
- Saute onion, bell pepper and garlic until tender. Remove from heat, and stir in cooked meat and one container of Alfredo sauce.
- Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish. Cover bottom with 4 noodles and spread with 1/2 of the meat mixture. Repeat and end with layer of noodles on top.
- Spread remaining Alfredo sauce over top. Top with mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.