Butter, Lemon, herb chicken breast
- 3 lb
- skinless, boneless, chicken breast
- 2 1/2 sprig(s)
- fresh rosemary, chopped
- 4 large
- lemons, 1 for slicing, 3 for juicing. add more if you like more taste of lemon
- 1 tsp
- 3 tsp
- lemon pepper,
- 2 Tbsp
- cornola oil. do do not have to do this. i did to beginning cooking of the chicken
- 1 c
- 1 1/2 c
- butter, i used i cant believe it is not butter
How to Make Butter, Lemon, herb chicken breast
- 1Pre heat oven to 250.
Mix flour, salt, 2 tsp lemon pepper, set aside.
- 2Squeeze 3 lemons for the juice, set aside, chop fresh rosemary then add to the lemon juice. Set aside.
- 3Add oil to 5 quart skillet. Drench 2 flattened chicken breast in flour mixture. Sprinkle extra lemon pepper to the breast. Place in a heated skillet. Do not over crowd the pan. No more then 3 breast at a time. Cook 3 minutes on each side. Until all breast cooked. Transfer breast once cooked to large baking sheet, do over crowd the baking sheet also. Place in 250 oven to keep slow cooking.
- 4Add rest of butter to skillet to deglaze the pan making sure to stir chicken goodness around the butter. Add lemon juice with rosemary cook till creamy. About less then 5 to 10 minutes. Add sliced lemons, take chicken out of oven place all into the lemon butter goodness. Cook covered for about 10 to minutes. Until the chicken is fully cooked and stir as you go so the chicken keeps getting the butter, herb, lemon sauce.
- 5I turned off the stove with the lid still on the skillet so it can rest in the sauce. I added green beans and garlic herbed buttered noodles that my husband also loves.