Buffalo style chicken wings
- chicken wings
- lemons juiced divided
- olive oil
- 1/2 c
- carrot juice
- habanero pepper, fresh
- 1/4 c
- 1/3 c
- white wine vinegar
- 4 Tbsp
- oil for frying
How to Make Buffalo style chicken wings
- 1Place wings on foil lined baking sheet and drizzle olive oil and juice of one lemon on top. Sprinkle with salt. Bake at 250 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile mix the juice of the other lemon with the carrot juice, honey, white wine vinegar in a small sauce pan. Drop the half of habanero pepper into it. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer and reduce by half about 20 minutes.
- 3Bring oil to 375 degrees in either a deep fryer or Dutch oven. Remove the chicken from the oven and fry 4 or 5 minutes until the skin is crispy.
- 4Place the wings in a bowl and pour the carrot sauce over top and toss to coat.
- 5Serve with a side of blue cheese dressing.