Buffalo Chicken Pizza
By Culinary Cory
- (14 oz.) can pre-made pizza dough
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 4 to 6
- breaded chicken tenders, frozen and precooked
- 1/3 c
- franks red hot sauce
- 2/3 c
- bleu cheese, crumbled
- 1 1/2 c
- italian blend cheese, shredded
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Heat the chicken tenders in the microwave on high for 3 – 4 minutes, or until heated through. Lightly pat the dough in a greased 9”X13” sheet pan. Brush the top of the dough with olive oil. Chop the tenders into cubes and toss with the hot sauce until completely coated. Evenly distribute the chicken tender chunks, bleu cheese, and Italian blend cheese across the dough.
- 2Bake at 400 degrees for 15 – 20 minutes, or until golden brown. For an added kick, lightly drizzle with additional hot sauce before serving.