Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- rotisserie chicken, deboned
- 1 can(s)
- family sized cream of chicken soup
- 16 oz
- sour cream
- 1 c
- franks hot sauce
- 3/4 bag(s)
- large bag no yolks wide noodles
- milk, enough to make sure mixture covers noodles in the crock pot
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- 1shred chicken.
- 2mix soup, sour cream, hot sauce and start with about 1 cup of milk. add chicken and mix well.
- 3stir in uncooked noodles. make sure there is enough wet mix to cover noodles well. If not add some more milk.
- 4spray crock pot with non stick spray and pour mixture in. cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- 5*** if baking in the oven all the steps are the same just grease a casserole dish cover tightly and bake at 325 for about 40 minutes or until noodles are tender.