☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 114.5 oz
- diced tomatoes, undrained, canned
- 6 oz
- stove top lower sodium stuffing mix for chicken
- 1/2 c
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 lb
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tsp
- dried basil leaves
- 1 c
- 2% milk shredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make Bruschetta Chicken Bake
- 1HEAT oven to 400ºF.
- 2MIX tomatoes, stuffing mix, water and garlic just until stuffing mix is moistened.
- 3PLACE chicken in 3-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; sprinkle with basil and cheese.
- 4TOP with stuffing mixture. Bake 30 min. or until chicken is done.