☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- refrigerator pizza dough
- container philly creme sauce or alfredo sauce
- 2 c
- broccoli, chopped fresh or frozen
- 1 can(s)
- chicken breast
- 1/4 c
- onion, chopped
- 1 1/2
- cheese, shredded
How to Make Broccoli Chicken Pizza
- 1Spread dough out on cookie sheet. Bake at 375° until light brown, about 10-12 min.
- 2Spread sauce over top of crust. Top with chicken, vegetables, and cheese. Bake 15-20 min. at 375°.
- 3Crust can be baked the night before. Chicken and vegetables could be combined before hand and refrigerated until time to use.