☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 mediumwhole chicken - cooked, de-boned, and chunked (i have used the frozen, skinless chicken fingers or chicken breasts that were boiled with chicken broth or bouillion, and then cut in small chunks to save time.)
2 pkg10 oz. frozen broccoli, partially cooked
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 Tbspcurry powder (optional)
1 pkgdry stuffing mix - finely crushed (i use herb and garlic.)
1 pkgmonterey jack cheese - small, shredded
How to Make Broccoli and Chicken Casserole
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray Pam or any spray oil in a large rectangular casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, mix the mayonnaise, soups, and curry.
- Add the partially cooked broccoli and chicken to the mixture.
- Stir well before pouring the mixture into the casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the mixture.
- Sprinkle the crushed dry stuffing mix over the cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes and serve hot.