~ Best Asian Inspired Sticky Wings ~ Cassies
Make some for Super Bowl, they will be a big hit. Better double or triple the batch though, as they won't last.
- 3 - 4 lb
- chicken wings, separated - i buy them already separated - wash them good
- 1 c
- low sodium soy sauce
- 2 c
- light brown sugar
- 1/8 - 1/4 tsp
- chinese five spice powder
- 1 Tbsp
- each - garlic powder & ground ginger
- 1/2 - 1 Tbsp
- red pepper flakes - optional - i use 1 tablespoon, we like heat
How to Make ~ Best Asian Inspired Sticky Wings ~ Cassies
- 4Bake for roughly 1 hour and 30 minutes. I turn once half way through baking.
When finished, leave set for 15 minutes, for sauce to thicken up some. Wings will be very hot, so be careful handling them.
Oh so delicious and addictive.
For a party I use a large aluminum turkey roaster. I also save the leftover sauce and glaze chicken breast with it. No need in wasting such goodness.