☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 tsp
- canola oil
- 4 lb
- chicken breasts and thighs
- salt & pepper
- 2 medium
- onions, sliced or cut into wedges
- 1 c
- guinness or smithwicks ale
- 1-1/2 c
- barbecue sauce
How to Make BEER BARBECUED CHICKEN
- 1In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt & pepper. Working in batchs, brown chicken on both sides.
Place chicken in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Add onions.
- 2In a bowl, combine beer and barbecue sauce. Add to slow cooker.
Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 7-8 hours.