BBQ Bacon Chicken
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 lb
- favorite bbq sauce (i used sweet baby rays)
- shredded cheese
- spices as needed to cook your chicken
How to Make BBQ Bacon Chicken
- 1Cook your chicken breasts your favorite way without any breading. I used a sprinkle of garlic powder, seasoned salt and a splash of liquid smoke.
- 2Fry the bacon until crisp. I cut it into 1 inch pieces before cooking.
- 3After the meats are cooked put the chicken breasts into a 13 x 9 pan and cover with BBQ sauce. Top with the bacon pieces, sprinkle with the shredded cheese. Cook in a 350 degree oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- 4If desired you can serve it with extra BBQ sauce, black olives, extra cheese or bacon (if there is any left)