☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 c
- lloyd's barbeque shredded chicken (from 32-ounce tub)
- 2/3 c
- tomato, chopped
- 2 c
- shredded monterey jack cheese, with jalapeno peppers (8 ounces)
- salsa, optional
How to Make Barbecued Chicken Tortilla Pizzas
- 1Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- 2Top each tortilla with 3/4 cup of the chicken, 1/3 cup of the tomatoes and 1 cup of the cheese.
- 3Place tortillas on grill.
- 4Cover and grill 5 inches from medium heat 6 to 8 minutes or until chicken is hot and cheese is melted.
- 5Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges.
- 6Serve with salsa, if desired.
If you prefer a little less spice, use plain Monterey Jack cheese. Chopped red bell pepper can be used instead of the tomato.