☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
210-inch flour tortillas
1 1/2 clloyd's barbeque shredded chicken (from 32-ounce tub)
2/3 ctomato, chopped
2 cshredded monterey jack cheese, with jalapeno peppers (8 ounces)
How to Make Barbecued Chicken Tortilla Pizzas
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- Top each tortilla with 3/4 cup of the chicken, 1/3 cup of the tomatoes and 1 cup of the cheese.
- Place tortillas on grill.
- Cover and grill 5 inches from medium heat 6 to 8 minutes or until chicken is hot and cheese is melted.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges.
- Serve with salsa, if desired.
If you prefer a little less spice, use plain Monterey Jack cheese. Chopped red bell pepper can be used instead of the tomato.