Baked Swiss Chicken
Recipe and photo adapted from Food.com.
- boneless , skinless chicken breasts (1-1/2 ) pounds
- 1 can(s)
- (10 ounces) cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 c
- white wine or chicken broth
- slices swiss cheese
- 1 c
- crushed seasoned croutons or herb seasoned stuffing mix, crushed
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
How to Make Baked Swiss Chicken
- 1Place chicken in a greased 9 X 13 inch baking dish.
Top each chicken breast with a cheese slice.
In a small bowl, combine the soup and wine; pour over chicken.; sprinkle with stuffing.
Drizzle melted butter over stuffing.
- 2Bake at 350 degrees, uncovered, for 45 to 50 minutes.