Baked Mozzarella Chicken
1 lbboneles, skinless chicken breast
1/2 citalian seasoned bread crumbs
2 Tbspolive oil
4 Tbspbutter, melted
1 lbmushroom, sliced
2 cchicken broth
1/2 cwhite wine
1/2 cshredded mozarella cheese
How to Make Baked Mozzarella Chicken
- Pound chicken breasts to desired thinness. Dip chicken breasts in eggs and dredge in bread crumbs on both sides.
- Saute breasts in olive oil; set aside.
- Saute mushrooms in melted butter and add broth and wine to mushrooms and bring to a boil.
- Put chicken breasts in baking dish.
Pour wine sauce and mushrooms over chicken.
- Marinate overnight in refrigerator or if baked immediately, you may want to thicken sauce with flour.
- Bake chicken at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese over chicken 5 minutes before chicken is done, until melted.
- Serve with rice or noodles.