Baked Cheesy Bowtie Pasta W/ Grilled Chicken
- 1 box
- bowtie pasta noodles
- 1 can(s)
- 13oz.cambells chedder cheese soup
- frozen grilled chicken breasts (cook to pkg. directions)
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 pkg
- 15oz. shredded 5 pizza cheese
How to Make Baked Cheesy Bowtie Pasta W/ Grilled Chicken
- 1Cook pasata noodles until they are aldente then drain. Mix cooked pasta with cheese soup and cooked grilled chicken (I purchase the sam's frozen precooked grilled chicken breasts or grill your own)
- 2Before I add the grilled chicken I chop it up, then add it to the pasta mixture.
- 3Then mix in the garlic powder and the pkg. of pizza cheese. Blend gently and put mixture into 13x9 baking dish. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes covered with foil. Then remove foil and cook 10 more minutes.