Backyard Barbecue Macaroni and Cheese
- 2 c
- shredded pork
- (16 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1 lb
- kielbasa sausage,sliced
- 1/4 c
- olive oil
- 1 jar(s)
- processed cheese spread
- (8 ounce) package cream cheese,softened
- 1/2 c
- fat free milk
- 1 c
- honey barbecue sauce,divided
- 1 pkg
- dry onion soup mix
- rotisserie chicken,deboned and chopped
- 3/4 c
- sliced jalapeno peppers
- 2 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese,divided
- 3/4 c
- crumbled cooked bacon
How to Make Backyard Barbecue Macaroni and Cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.Add shredded pork into the baking dish.
- 2Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water,stirring
occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite,8 minutes.Drain.
- 3In a large skillet,pour olive oil into the skillet,add
sliced kielbasa sausages;saute for 5 minutes.
- 4Stir processed cheese spread and cream cheese together
in a large bowl until smooth;add milk.Stir 1/2 cup barbecue
sauce and dry onion soup mix into cheese spread
mixture;mix in shredded chicken,sliced kielbasa sausages,sliced jalapenos,macaroni and 1 1/2 cups
sharp cheddar cheese.
- 5Pour macaroni mixture into prepared baking dish.Top with bacon crumbles and remaining 1/2 cup sharp cheddar
cheese;drizzle with remaining barbecue sauce over the top.
- 6Bake in preheated oven until bubbling and golden,20 to 30 minutes.