Backyard Barbecue Macaroni and Cheese
2 cshredded pork
1(16 ounce) package elbow macaroni
1 lbkielbasa sausage,sliced
1/4 colive oil
1 jar(s)processed cheese spread
1(8 ounce) package cream cheese,softened
1/2 cfat free milk
1 choney barbecue sauce,divided
1 pkgdry onion soup mix
1rotisserie chicken,deboned and chopped
3/4 csliced jalapeno peppers
2 cshredded sharp cheddar cheese,divided
3/4 ccrumbled cooked bacon
How to Make Backyard Barbecue Macaroni and Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.Add shredded pork into the baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water,stirring
occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite,8 minutes.Drain.
- In a large skillet,pour olive oil into the skillet,add
sliced kielbasa sausages;saute for 5 minutes.
- Stir processed cheese spread and cream cheese together
in a large bowl until smooth;add milk.Stir 1/2 cup barbecue
sauce and dry onion soup mix into cheese spread
mixture;mix in shredded chicken,sliced kielbasa sausages,sliced jalapenos,macaroni and 1 1/2 cups
sharp cheddar cheese.
- Pour macaroni mixture into prepared baking dish.Top with bacon crumbles and remaining 1/2 cup sharp cheddar
cheese;drizzle with remaining barbecue sauce over the top.
- Bake in preheated oven until bubbling and golden,20 to 30 minutes.