Apple Wine Chicken Tenders, Bob W's
- 1/2 lb
- chicken tenders
- 4 Tbsp
- olive oil, light
- 2 c
- sweet apple wine, can use apple cider in place of the wine
- 1 tsp
- dried thyme and rosemary, may sub any other herb
- red rome or golden delicious apples, cored and sliced
- 1 c
- panko bread crumbs,with salt and pepper
- cooked pasta, your choice.
How to Make Apple Wine Chicken Tenders, Bob W's
- 1Put panko bread crumbs with salt and pepper to taste in a pie pan. Put A no-stick skillet (I use cast iron) at least 10 inch skillet on the burner on med-high heat. Dreadge chicken in panko crumbs and brown on all side in olive oil. About 2-3 minutes per side.
- 2Reduce heat to low. Add apple wine,(Or apple cider.), thyme, and rosemary to skillet. Cover with lid. Simmer about 5-6 minutes..
Remove chicken to and keep warm.
- 3Add apples to the pan Raise heat to high.. Reduce liquid by half. I serve this over cooked pasta. Put pasta on a plate top with chicken tenders and poor sauce over chicken and cooked pasta. makes about 4 servings.