Anne's Chicken - Crockpot
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
3 lbchicken pieces
·salt and pepper, to taste
10 3/4 oz can(s)cream of mushroom soup
2 Tbspbutter, melted
2 Tbspitalian salad dressing mix, dry
6 ozcream cheese, cubed
1 Tbsponion, chopped
How to Make Anne's Chicken - Crockpot
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Brush with butter.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place in crock pot.
- Sprinkle with dry salad mix.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
- About 3/4 hour before serving, mix soup, cream cheese, sherry, and onion in small saucepan.
- Cook until smooth.
- Pour over chicken in pot.
- Cover and cook for 30 minutes on low.
- Serve with sauce over rice, noodles or mashed potatoes.