Almost Fried Chicken By Freda
NOTE: Make as many as you need. No certain amount of Chicken required here.
- chicken tenders or chicken tenderloin strips
- milk or buttermilk for soaking
- cube butter
- 1 c
- flour - all purpose
- 3/4 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- season all ( johnny's i use )
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder ( optional)
- 2 tsp
MIX THE FOLLOWING IN GALLON SIZE ZIP LOCK BAG TO MARINATE
How to Make Almost Fried Chicken By Freda
- 1Preheat Oven @ 400 degrees
- 2Place Thawed Chicken tenders in Bowl of Milk or Buttermilk, Let soak 30 Minutes
- 3Cit 1/2 a stick Butter into pieces into a 9X13 pan. Melt in preheated oven. Spray Pan if Needed & spread butter all around the Pan to cover any dry spots.
- 4Shake excess milk off Chicken, In a Zip lock bag, or a bowl, Add Flour & seasonings. Add Chicken tenders, Then Completely coat each piece with the Flour Seasoning mix.
- 5Place each Coated Tender on Baking pan
Bake 20 min
Turn each piece @ 10 min, until Cooked thru.
Serve With your Favorite Side dishes.