Almost Fried Chicken By Freda
NOTE: Make as many as you need. No certain amount of Chicken required here.
·chicken tenders or chicken tenderloin strips
·milk or buttermilk for soaking
MIX THE FOLLOWING IN GALLON SIZE ZIP LOCK BAG TO MARINATE
1 cflour - all purpose
1 Tbspseason all ( johnny's i use )
1/2 tspgarlic powder ( optional)
How to Make Almost Fried Chicken By Freda
- Preheat Oven @ 400 degrees
- Place Thawed Chicken tenders in Bowl of Milk or Buttermilk, Let soak 30 Minutes
- Cit 1/2 a stick Butter into pieces into a 9X13 pan. Melt in preheated oven. Spray Pan if Needed & spread butter all around the Pan to cover any dry spots.
- Shake excess milk off Chicken, In a Zip lock bag, or a bowl, Add Flour & seasonings. Add Chicken tenders, Then Completely coat each piece with the Flour Seasoning mix.
- Place each Coated Tender on Baking pan
Bake 20 min
Turn each piece @ 10 min, until Cooked thru.
Serve With your Favorite Side dishes.