Alice Springs Chicken
2 largeboneless skinless chicken breast pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
2 Tbspseasoning salt
1 cfresh mushrooms
1/4 cprepared mustard
1 Tbspdried onion flakes
2 cshredded colby jack cheese
How to Make Alice Springs Chicken
- Pound the chicken and salt both sides. Set aside. In large pan cook bacon. Remove bacon with slotted spoon to paper towel. Set aside.
- Add mushrooms to bacon grease and saute until they release their moisture and brown up a bit. Remove with slotted spoon to plate and set aside.
- Add chicken to pan and brown on both sides. Add more oil if needed.
- Place chicken in greased baking pan.
- Mix together the mustard, honey, mayo and onion flakes. Spoon evenly over breasts. Top with mushrooms.
- Chop bacon into bits and add on top. Top with cheese.
- Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes