Addictive Teriyaki Wings
The sauce is awesomely good...
My dear sister shared this recipe with me a few years ago, been making them ever since. A sure crowd pleaser.
If you don't care for spice...they are still great without...Enjoy!
3 - 4 lbchicken wings
1 Tbspcorn starch
1 1/3 csoy sauce
1/3 cmirin rice cooking wine - found in asian aisle at grocery store
1 - 2 Tbspminced garlic
1 Tbspfresh minced ginger
2 - 3 Tbspsriracha chili sauce ( optional )
How to Make Addictive Teriyaki Wings
- Arrange wing pieces in a single layer in a 9 x 13 baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, combine cornstarch with 1 tablespoon water.
- In separate bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, Mirin, garlic, honey, ginger, Sriracha sauce, and cornstarch mixture. Pour the sauce over chicken wings.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour and 15 minutes; turning wings over in pan every 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and leave in baking dish for 10 minutes. The sauce will thicken as it cools.
- As you removed the winds from pan to platter; dip again into sauce...it will stick nicely to the wings.
- I place mine under the broiler for just a few minutes to caramelize.