- envelope of taco seasoning
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 jar(s)
- ( (16 ounces) of your favorite salsa
- note: chicken breasts can be frozen
- note: you can use low sodium seasonings
How to Make 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
- 1Spray your slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray for easy clean-up. Place chicken in the bottom, pour salsa on top, and sprinkle with taco seasoning. Cook on HIGH for 4-6 hours or on LOW for 6-8 hours. When done, the chicken should shred easily when stirred with a fork.
- 2For tacos, serve the chicken with crunchy taco shells and/or soft flour tortillas, guacamole, lettuce, shredded cheese, tomatoes, olives, sour cream, and any other taco toppings you love. You could also use the chicken for enchiladas, nachos, tostadas, quesadillas, etc,etc!