☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground venison
1 smallonion, diced
1 can(s)cheddar cheese soup
1 can(s)cream of celery soup
·frozen french fries
·black pepper, to taste
How to Make Venison Casserole
- Dice onion and mix with ground meat and pepper to taste.
- Press into the bottom of a 9x9 inch pan.
- Mix together the two cans soup (do not dilute). Spread mixture over the meat.
- Cover entire surface generously with frozen french pies.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until done; fries should be golden and crispy.