☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- onions, yellow, medium
- 3 clove
- 3 small
- carrots, grated (not to fine)
- red pepper (paprika)
- green pepper (paprika)
- 100 ml
- leek (chopped)
- 200 g
- mushrooms, canned or fresh
- 2 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- tomato paste
- stock cube
- 200-300 ml
- heavy cream
- salt and curry powder
How to Make Vegetarian casserole
- 1Start with putting the rice to boil.
- 2Cut vegetables and fruits into small pieces and fry them in oil.
- 3Add the mustard and tomato paste and stir.
- 4Crumble the stock cube over and pour in the cream.
- 5Seasoning with salt and curry powder to your taste. Let everything be hot.
- 6Serve with rice and some baguette, gratinate with garlic butter.
Choose a bread you like and put some garlic butter on top and roast in the oven a short while.