☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 can(s)condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 cfrozen peas
2 can(s)tuna in water; drained
4 oznoodles, medium sized, uncooked
1/4 cpotato chips, crushed
1 Tbspbutter, melted
How to Make Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add drained tuna, soup, milk, peas and noodles in a 1 1/5 quart casserole dish. Stir and set aside.
- Bake the tuna for 20 minutes or until bubbly and hot.
- Meanwhile, stir chips and butter in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Remove casserole from the oven and stir the tuna mixture.
- Sprinkle chips and butter over tuna mixture. Bake for 10 more minutes to crisp chip topping.