☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 can(s)
- condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- frozen peas
- 2 can(s)
- tuna in water; drained
- 4 oz
- noodles, medium sized, uncooked
- 1/4 c
- potato chips, crushed
- 1 Tbsp
- butter, melted
How to Make Tuna Noodle Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Add drained tuna, soup, milk, peas and noodles in a 1 1/5 quart casserole dish. Stir and set aside.
- 3Bake the tuna for 20 minutes or until bubbly and hot.
- 4Meanwhile, stir chips and butter in a small bowl. Set aside.
- 5Remove casserole from the oven and stir the tuna mixture.
- 6Sprinkle chips and butter over tuna mixture. Bake for 10 more minutes to crisp chip topping.