Tuna Mac & Cheese Casserole
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1/4 chalf and half
1/4 cchopped pimientos
1/2 cfrozen peas
1/2 bag(s)egg noodles
4 ozcheddar cheese (shredded)
4 ozmonterey jack cheese (shredded)
1/4 cparmesan cheese
·salt and pepper
2 Tbspbread crumbs
How to Make Tuna Mac & Cheese Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare the egg noodles according to package directions. Once cooked, drain but do not rinse.
- Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl and set aside.
- Transfer egg noodles into a large mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Transfer the mixture into a casserole dish. Sprinkle with the bread crumb mixture and bake for 30 minutes until golden brown and bubbly.