1 lb.ground beef
1. 25 oz.packet taco seasoning
1 (15 oz.)can tomato sauce
1/4 cupchopped green bell pepper
1-1/2 cupsmacaroni, cooked and drained
1 cup(4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
3/4 cupsour cream
How to Make Taco Twist
- In a skillet, brown the ground beef, and then drain off any excess grease.
- Return cooked beef to the skillet.
- Stir in the taco seasoning mix, the tomato sauce, and the green peppers.
- Keep stirring the meat mixture while bringing this to a boil.
- Once the taco meat mixture comes to a boil, then remove skillet from the heat.
- Combine together, the macaroni, 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, the and sour cream.
- Place macaroni mixture on bottom of one 2-1/2 to 3 quart casserole baking dish.
- Top macaroni mixture with the meat mixture.
- Sprinkle on the remaining shredded cheddar cheese.
- Cover, and bake for 30 minutes in a 350 degree oven.