☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 c
- rotini or other spiral pasta
- 12 oz
- sweet italian sausage links, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1 14.5 oz. can(s)
- italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 6 oz. can(s)
- tomato paste with herbs or garlic
- 1 c
- chicken broth
- 8 oz.
- frozen cut italian green beans, cooked according to package directions (can also use a 14.5 oz. can, drained)
- 1/2 c
- shredded provolone or mozzarella cheese
How to Make Sweet Italian Sausage Skillet
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- 2Meanwhile, brown sausage in skillet over medium heat; drain fat.
- 3Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, broth and beans. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, covered for 15 minutes.
- 4Stir in cooked pasta. Sprinkle with cheese before serving.