Special One Dish Pasta
1 lbground beef
1 Tbspolive oil
1 mediumchopped onion
1 Tbspchopped garlic
1 jar(s)(large) spaghetti sauce
1 can(s)diced tomatoes
1 tspitalian seasoning
1/2 tspcracked pepper
1 box(12 oz) angel hair pasta
1/2 csour cream
1 cgrated cheese (cook's choice)
How to Make Special One Dish Pasta
- Brown the ground beef in the olive oil, preferably in a nonstick skillet.
- As the meat becomes brown, add the chopped onion.
- Then, add the garlic when the onion becomes translucent.
- Stir in the can or jar of prepared spaghetti sauce. Fill 1/2 the jar/can with water, and add to the sauce.
- Add the can of diced tomatoes, including the juice.
- Stir in the Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Break the angel hair pasta into 3-4” pieces. Stir the pasta into the sauce.
- Bring the pasta/sauce mixture to a boil, then simmer, covered, for ten minutes. Stir occasionally, and add more water if needed.
- Test the pasta. If it is done, then stir in the sour cream.
- Cover the pan once again, and let it sit 5 minutes for the flavors to meld together in the dish.
- Serve portions in pasta bowls. Top each serving with grated cheese.