Spanish Chicken Casserole
2 boxspanish rice
1 lbchicken breast
2 can(s)stewed or diced tomatoes
2 cshredded mozzarella cheese
5 Tbspchilli powder
3 Tbspmesquite seasoning
How to Make Spanish Chicken Casserole
- Make boxes of Spanish rice as directed.
- Dice chicken breast into approx. 1 inch cubes.
- Melt butter in a frying pan & add chicken.
- While chicken is cooking, sprinkle chilli powder & mesquite seasoning over it,making sure it gets on all the chicken.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- When chicken is cooked thoroughly, take a 13 × 9 inch GREASED pan.
- Spread rice evenly in the pan, making the first layer. Then add seasoned chicken as second layer.
- Add the 2 cans of diced or stewed tomatoes to make the final layer, then top with the shredded cheese.
- Bake for approx. 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.