Spanish Chicken Casserole
How to Make Spanish Chicken Casserole
- 1Make boxes of Spanish rice as directed.
- 2Dice chicken breast into approx. 1 inch cubes.
- 3Melt butter in a frying pan & add chicken.
- 4While chicken is cooking, sprinkle chilli powder & mesquite seasoning over it,making sure it gets on all the chicken.
- 5Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 6When chicken is cooked thoroughly, take a 13 × 9 inch GREASED pan.
- 7Spread rice evenly in the pan, making the first layer. Then add seasoned chicken as second layer.
- 8Add the 2 cans of diced or stewed tomatoes to make the final layer, then top with the shredded cheese.
- 9Bake for approx. 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.