☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
12oz pkgthin spaghetti
1/2 tspgarlic powder
21/2 lbground beef
1 smallonion diced
24oz jar(s)spaghetti sauce
8oz pkgcream cheese softend
2 cshredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make Spaghetti Casserole
- preheat oven to 350
- cook the Spaghetti and drain.
- in a large skillet over medium heat cook the meat with the onions until no longer pink and drain.
- return the meat and onions to skillet and add sauce.bring meat and sauce to a simmer for about 10 mins.
- in a small bowl combine cream cheese,milk and garlic powder
- spray a 13x9 inch pan with non stick cooking spray layer noodles then cream cheese mixture then the meat sauce.
- top with Mozzarella cheese and bake25 to 30 mins or until cheese in melted and bubbly