Southwestern Spaghetti Pie
- 6 oz
- uncooked spaghetti, broken into thirds
- 1/2 lb
- ground turkey (or ground beef)
- 1 1/4 c
- thick and chunky salsa
- 3/4 c
- frozen corn, thawed
- 1 can(s)
- black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Southwestern Spaghetti Pie
- 1Cook spaghetti as directed on package. Drain.
- 2Meanwhile, heat oven to 350. Spray 9 1/2 inch deep dish glass pie pan with nonstick cooking spray. Cook ground turkey in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until no longer pink stirring frequently. Drain. Stir in salsa, corn beans and cumin. Cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Stir in 1/2 cup of the cheese.
- 3Beat eggs in large bowl until well blended and foamy. Add cooked spaghetti; toss to coat. Spoon spaghetti mixture in sprayed pie pan, pushing mixture slightly up sides of pan to form crust. Spoon meat mixture evenly into spaghetti-lined pie pan.
- 4Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup cheese over pie. Bake additional 10-15 minutes or until crust is light golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.