Scalloped Potato and Broccoli Caserole
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
5 to 7red potatoes
2 bunchbroccoli, bunch
3 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 conion, chopped fine
1/2 tsponion powder
1`/4 tspblack pepper
1 can(s)cream of celery soup
How to Make Scalloped Potato and Broccoli Caserole
- Wash potatoes then slice thin, about 1/8" thick. Par boil in salted water for 5 min. Drain and set aside
- Chop broccoli coarsely, including stem pieces. With the chopped onion, par boil for 6 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Fry bacon. Drain all fat. Set bacon aside.
- Combine cream of celery soup, mayo, and cheese in a large bowl. Add about 1 cup of milk and wisk together until blended.
- Butter a large baking dish. Put 4 small pats of butter on bottom then sprinkle salt, pepper, onion powder and about 1/2 cup of milk on bottom.
- Layer sliced potatoes on the bottom, then add the broccoli and crumble about half of the bacon.
- Pour the cheese/soup/mayo mix on top and lightly spread around. Then repeat the layers.
- Put 4 small pats of butter on top. Sprinkle the remaining flour, onion powder, salt and pepper and milk on top. Bake for 1 hr at 350.