☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 oz
- spaghetti, broken into pieces
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- 2 c
- shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 pkg
- (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained.
- 1 can(s)
- french fried onions, divided
How to Make Rebecca's Monterey Jack Spaghetti
- 1Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat egg. Add sour cream, Parm cheese, and garlic powder.
- 3Drain spaghetti; add to egg mixture, then add Jack cheese, spinach, and half of French fried onions.
- 4Pour into a greased 2 qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until heated through. Top with remaining French fried onions and bake 5 minutes longer, or until onions are golden brown.