Pronto Mexican Casserole
1 lbground buffalo
1/2 mediumonion, diced
1 (15) ozcan ranch style beans
1 (10) ozcan rotel tomatoes
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)chopped green chilies
8 to 10corn tortillas
1 lbcheddar cheese, grated
How to Make Pronto Mexican Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8x8x2 inch baking dish with cooking spray, or lightly grease.
- Brown the ground meat with onion until lightly browned. Drain excess fat.
- Add beans, tomatoes, soup, chilies, salt and pepper. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Break soft corn tortillas into bite-sized pieces and line bottom of baking dish with 1/3 of the pieces.
- Add 1/3 of the meat mixture. Top with 1/3 of the tortillas.
- Add another 1/3 meat mixture, and top with the last 1/3 of the tortillas.
- Add the last 1/3 of the meat mixture, and top with the cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and meat is bubbly.