☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/2 lb
- lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 small
- onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp
- crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 jar(s)
- pasta sauce with mushrooms (28 oz)
- 2 c
- shredded italian cheese blend (divided)
- lasagna noodles, cooked
How to Make Pizza Roll-up "Lasagna"
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a 2 qt. rectangular baking dish with non-stick spray or line with non-stick foil.
- 2Brown ground beef and onion in a large skillet; pour off drippings (and if you want to get the majority of the grease off of ground beef, rinse the mixture with hot water before you proceed).
- 3Sprinkle meat mixture with garlic salt and pepper flakes; remove from heat and stir in 1/2 cup pasta sauce and
1 1/2 cups of cheese.
- 4Spoon 1 cup pasta sauce into prepared baking dish. Spoon 1/4 cup of meat mixture down the center of each lasagna noodle; roll up and place seam side down in baking dish. Spoon remaining sauce over roll-ups.
- 5Cover with foil (again, non-stick foil works best) and bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes or until heated through.
- 6Remove from oven; uncover and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.