- 1 pkg
- shells & cheese or macaroni & cheese dinner
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- green pepper
- 1 small
- 8 oz
- canned pizza sauce
- 1/2 c
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
How to Make Pizza Casserole
- 1Prepare the dinner as directed on the package. While the pasta is cooking, brown the meat with peppers & onions in a large skillet; drain. Stir pizza sauce into the meat mixture.
- 2Spoon the prepared dinner into a casserole dish; top with the meat mixture and mozzarella. Cover.
- 3Bake at 375F for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- 4Variation: I like to make my own pizza sauce by stirring a little oregano & garlic into an 8 oz. can of plain tomato sauce.