☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground beef
1 Tbspinstant minced onion
8 ozcorn chips, crushed (3 cups)
15 ozmild enchilada sauce
11/2 cshredded monterey jack cheese
How to Make Monterey Jack Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef in skillet. Add onion; reduce heat and saute 5 minutes. Drain excess fat.
- Place 2 cups crushed corn chips in bottom of greased 1-1/2 quart dish. Layer ground beef over ground beef. Pour enchilada sauce over beef. Top with cheese.
- Bake 20 - 30 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.
- Top with remaining corn chips. Bake an additional 5 minutes.