- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 Tbsp
- instant minced onion
- 8 oz
- corn chips, crushed (3 cups)
- 15 oz
- mild enchilada sauce
- 11/2 c
- shredded monterey jack cheese
How to Make Monterey Jack Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Brown ground beef in skillet. Add onion; reduce heat and saute 5 minutes. Drain excess fat.
- 3Place 2 cups crushed corn chips in bottom of greased 1-1/2 quart dish. Layer ground beef over ground beef. Pour enchilada sauce over beef. Top with cheese.
- 4Bake 20 - 30 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.
- 5Top with remaining corn chips. Bake an additional 5 minutes.