Meatless Fettuccine - Yum!
Switch out veggies if you want. It will still be great!
- 1 lb
- fettuccine, cooked according to directions
- 2 Tbsp
- red, bell pepper - chopped
- 1 bunch
- asparagus - cut into 1- inch pieces
- 1 can(s)
- progresso creamy parmesan basil recipe starter
- 3/4 c
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic powder
- 1 can(s)
- french fried onions
- 2 c
- shredded, mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Meatless Fettuccine - Yum!
- 1Break fettuccine in half or thirds and cook as directed on package; drain and set aside.
Prepare a 9 x 13 casserole dish by coating bottom and sides with butter or cooking spray; set aside.
Heat butter in a large skillet until hot. Add the red pepper and asparagus; saute until just crisp tender.
Add the Progresso Recipe Starter, cream, and garlic powder; stir together until well mixed.
Add in the fettuccine, half of the French fried onions, and half of the cheese to the skillet; stir together and then pour into the prepared casserole.
Sprinkle the top with the remaining French fried onions and cheese.
Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes or until bubbling. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes to brown the French fried onions.