Meat and Potatoes Casserole
- 1 lb
- ground beef cooked and drained
- 6 medium
- potatoes peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 c
- frozen peas
- 2 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 tsp
- each garlic and onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- enough milk to cover casserole
How to Make Meat and Potatoes Casserole
- 1Mix the beef, peas, mushroom soup, and seasonings together.
- 2Grease a 9 x 13 pan and preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 3Layer meat mixture and potatoes in pan ending with a layer of potatoes
- 4Pour enough milk over to cover and bake for at least an hour until potatoes are soft.