Italian Meatball and Potato Bake
- 1 bag(s)
- frozen shredded potatoes with onions and pepers, thawed and drained
- 2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 c
- sour cream with chives and onion
- 1/2 Tbsp
- dried italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp
- peppered seasoned salt
- 1 can(s)
- concensedd cream of celery soup
- frozen cooked italian meatballs, thawed
How to Make Italian Meatball and Potato Bake
- 1Heat oven to 350. Spray 11x7 inch (2 quart) baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2In medium bowl, combine potatoes. 1 1/2 cups of the cheese, the sour cream, Italian seasoning, peppered seasoned salt and soup; mix well. Spread in sprayed dish. Cover tightly with foil. Bake for 30 minutes.
- 3Remove from oven. Uncover; arrange meatballs in rows over potatoes, pressing in slightly. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
Return to oven and bake uncovered an additional 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and hot in center.